Buttweld Unequal Cross Manufacturers in India
Manufactured Buttweld Unequal Cross at our Factory in Mumbai, India
We are Global Manufacturers, Stockist, and Exporters of High Quality Unequal Cross, ASTM A403 SS Unequal Cross, Nickel Alloy 200 Unequal Cross, ANSI B16.9 Pipe Reducing Cross Fittings, Monel Buttweld Reducing Cross, 304 SS Unequal Cross, Butt Weld Reducing Cross, Stainless Steel Unequal Cross, Duplex Steel Unequal Cross Fittings, Alloy Steel Unequal Cross, Buttweld Unequal Cross Fittings, ASME B16.9 Unequal Cross, Unequal Cross available in all dimensions.
- Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross Specifications
- Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross Materials & Grades
- What is a Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross?
- Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross Price in India
- Why Choose Micron Steel & Tubes?
- Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross Dimensions
- Available Types of Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross
- Cities We Export & Supply Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross
- Countries We Export & Supply Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross
- Butt weld Unequal/Reducing Cross Application Industries
Mumbai, India based Suppliers of Reducing Cross, Copper Nickel Unequal Cross, Inconel Buttweld Unequal Cross, Steel Butt weld Unequal Cross, Alloy 20 Buttweld Unequal Cross, Hastelloy C22 Unequal Cross, Reducing Cross Pipe Fittings at most Reasonable Prices in India.
Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross Specifications
|Dimensions||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Size||1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated|
|Thickness||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.|
|Form||Unequal Cross, Reducing Cross, Pipe Cross, Butt weld Unequal Cross.|
Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross – Materials & Grades
|Stainless Steel Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross||ASTM A403 WP316/316L, ASTM A403 SA / A 774 WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX 304/304L, ASTM A182 F316L, 304L, DIN 1.4301, DIN1.4306, DIN 1.4401, DIN 1.4404|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross||ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803, S32205. UNS S32750, S32950. Werkstoff No. 1.4462|
|Carbon Steel Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross||ASTM A234, ASME SA234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.|
|Low Temperature Carbon Steel Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross||ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6|
|Alloy Steel Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross||ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91|
|Nickel Alloy Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross||ASTM B336, ASME SB336, Nickel 200 (UNS No. No2200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020), Titanium (Grade I & II), Cupro-Nickel 70/30, CuNi10Fe1Mn, CuNi30Mn1Fe.|
What is a Buttweld Reducing / Unequal Cross?
Cross is also known as four-way pipe fitting. A cross has one inlet and three outlets (or vice versa). Generally, crosses are not used in process piping to transport fluid. But forged crosses are common in the fire water sprinkler line. if the diameter of the outlet and inlet is different then its called as unequal cross or reducing cross.
Features of Pipe cross:
- There are three female openings in a T shaped pipe cross.
- There are sanitary pipe crosss which are used in waste lines. These kind of pipe crosss have a curved branch which is designed for a clean out plug. They are used to prevent obstruction of waste.
- There are straight pipe crosss which have the same size openings.
- Reducing pipe crosss have one opening of different size and two openings of the same size.
- A wing pipe cross has lugs to fasten the fitting to a wall or stud.
- A compression pipe cross uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
- A cross pipe cross has four equal sized female openings.
- A test pipe cross has a threaded opening. This opening is used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a clean-out opening on a drain pipe.
Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross Price List
Below is Unequal Cross price in India. This price range also depending on your order, material, dimensions and might be vary without any kind of prior notifications to our customers. For complete details contact us now and get Instant Quotation.
|Butt Welding Reducing Cross||$1.50-$11.00||USD/Piece|
|ANSI butt weld fittings unequal cross||$3.30-$38.80||USD/Piece|
|Carbon steel butt welded unequal cross||$1.80-$97.00||USD/Piece|
|Stainless steel seamless butt weld Reducing Crosses||$9.00-$400.00||USD/Piece|
|ASME B16.9 carbon steel weld reducing SCH 40 cross||$1.99-$99.00||USD/Piece|
|CS Seamless unequal Cross pipe fittings||$7.00-$500.00||USD/Piece|
|reducing outlet crosses for industrial||$5.50-$99.99||USD/Piece|
|Welding unequal Cross||$1.00-$132.00||USD/Piece|
|butt weld unequal pipe cross 1-4″||$1.10-$47.00||USD/Piece|
|SS pipe fittings 4 port butt welding unequal Cross||$1.56-$23.00||USD/Piece|
|sanitary SS pipe fitting butt weld 4 way unequal cross connector||$2.00-$25.00||USD/Piece|
|8 inch carbon steel butt weld pipe unequal cross||$1.25-$55.75||USD/Piece|
Why Choose Micron Steel and Tubes?
- Micron Steel & Tubes is an ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / OHSAS 18000:2007 / PED Certified Manufacturers and Stockist of Unequal Crosses.
- We offers you an exquisite customer experience through our considerable product portfolio and a conscious and active customer-friendly team. We engineer products that are feasible and advantageous in a long run.
- We counted as one of the privileged exporter & supplier of an admirable range of ANSI B16.9 Reducing Cross. We offer the same in different forms such as Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel, Super Duplex Steel, Nickel Alloy 200, Monel, Copper Nickel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20 and many more.
- Produce qualitative range of Our offered Stainless Steel Unequal Cross is being developed and designed in accordance by means of the international quality of standards at our infrastructure facility for to attain the highest scales of quality.
- We are manufacturing ASME B16.9 Reducing Cross Fittings in seamless or welded form, it proudly caters the needs of our customers in Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemical, and Industrial Construction, inclusive of Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream sectors.
- Our Unequal Cross fitting are convenient to convey, are easy to handle, reliable, viable and come with a excellent surface finish and made with very high qaulity of row materials. These Butt weld SS Unequal Cross available in various sizes and shapes as per clients specifications we manufactured it and sell at most affordable prices.
TO GET THE BEST DEAL E-MAIL US ON: email@example.com
Dimensions of Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross – ANSI 16.9
|Nominal Pipe Size (NPS)||DN||Center-to-End|
Available types of Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross
|Buttweld Unequal Cross||Steel Reducing Cross Pipe Fittings|
|Stainless Steel Unequal Cross||Butt Weld Reducing Cross|
|Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Reducing Cross||ASME B16.9 Butt weld Unequal Cross|
|High Quality Unequal Cross||Hastelloy Reducing Pipe Cross|
|Copper Nickel Unequal Cross||ASTM A403 Stainless Steel Unequal Cross|
|ANSI B16.9 Buttweld Reducing Cross||ASME B16.28 Buttweld Unequal Pipe Cross|
|Welded Butt weld Unequal Cross||Seamless Butt weld Unequal Cross|
|Carbon Steel Reducing Cross||High Nickel Alloy Unequal Cross|
|Inconel Butt weld Unequal Cross||Duplex Steel Buttweld Reducing Cross|
|Titanium Buttweld Reducing Cross||SS Unequal Cross|
Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross Export & Supply City List
Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross Export & Supply Country List
Buttweld Unequal / Reducing Cross Application Industries
ASME/ANSI B16.9 Unequal Cross are known to deliver exceptional performance and are generally developed for meeting the demands. We supply a wide range of Buttweld Reducing Cross Pipe Fitting through a worldwide network of stock-keeping branches. These Unequal Pipe Cross Fittings is uses in various industries According to needs. Most Common Indusctris are:
- Buttweld Reducing Cross uses in Oil and Gas Pipeline
- ANSI B16.9 Buttweld Unequal Cross uses in Power Plant
- Reducing Cross uses in Chemical Industry
- Alloy Steel Unequal Cross uses in Water Supply Systems
- Butt weld Reducing Cross uses in Fabrication Industry
- Buttweld Unequal Cross Fitting uses in Structural Pipe
- Buttweld Reducing Cross Fittings uses in Paper & Pulp Industry
- Buttweld Unequal Cross uses in Plumbing
- Reducing Cross uses in Food Processing Industry
- Buttweld Unequal Pipe Cross uses in Heating
- Stainless Steel Buttweld Reducing Cross uses in General Purpose Applications